Friday

Just for Fun - A Friday Fill-in



(Written upon request of Friday Fill-ins. I sort of stumbled onto it, and it sounded like fun today.)

Just for Fun – A Friday-Fill-in

(The prompts are in bold, and my responses are in italics.)

  1. When I fell in love, my name was written in indelible ink in the Bridegroom’s book and on His heart. (See Revelation 21.)

  1. My heart soars when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside. It’s spring!

  1. Oh, no! The internet connection is down. Switch off the computer. It’s time for real life!

  1. American Idol is the craziest TV show ever. Why did America vote off Michael Johns? Now “Mrs. Robinsons” everywhere have no reason to watch.

  1. Cheese and nearly anything make a great meal. (Welcome to Wisconsin.)

  1. Life began and ends in a garden.

  1. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my mom, after she has been away for several months. Tomorrow my plans include riding my horses, and Sunday, I want to worship the Lord and then go saddle up and ride my horses with my kids. (Actually, we worship the Creator on horseback as well. (See “Learning Holiness from a Horse,” on The Mane Point to find out what I mean.)


Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt.


Click here to visit Linda Ann Nickerson’s poetry and humor blog, Nickers and Ink.

Click here to subscribe to an RSS feed for this writer's helpful Helium content. If you wish, click here for a free subscription to this author's online AC content, so you won't miss a single post!

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

  1. Is that your horse in the picture? So beautiful!

    Hope you had fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete