Friday

Just for Fun – A Friday-Fill-in (#70)


(For Friday Fill-ins.)



Just for Fun – A Friday-Fill-in (#70)

(The prompts are in bold, and my responses are in italics.)

  1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are chocolate and ice cream. Dessert in a glass – what could be better?

  1. The grace of God often amazes me. How many times have I stumbled and disappointed the Lord, but still He welcomes me with open arms!

  1. You can keep doing that forever. Don’t be afraid of our ferocious watchdog. The dog is barking at you because she is getting older, and she cannot hear as well as she used to.

  1. Take a few random-sounding words as a prompt, add some inspiration and imagery, mix it all together, and voila! You have free verse poetry!

  1. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow plenty of daylilies, gladioli, peonies, tulips, violas and other favorite flowers. Oh, wait! I already do!

  1. Fresh fruit is best au naturel.

  1. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the high school musical. Tomorrow my plans include barn chores and horseback riding. Sunday, I want to worship the Lord in church and perhaps clean out a closet.

Related items:

Daylilies – New Every Morning

A Double-Dutch Treat – Tending to Tulips

Four Big Years

Gardening – Cultivating to Control Weeds

Gardening with Children – Growing Green Thumbs

Glad Tidings for Summer – Caring for Gladioli

Grime and Grace – A Poetic Pause on the Top Ten Laws

Horseback Riding – Have You Got What It Takes?

Just Dessert – A Poetic Force on Our Favorite Course

Peonies from Heaven

The Real Golden Girl – A Rhyming Blog on Our Favorite Dog

Violas – Sweet Dainty Flowers for Sun or Shade

Which Weed Is Which?

Why Try? (A Poetic Pining on Low-Cal Dining)


Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt. Try your hand with weekly prompts!

Click here to visit Linda Ann Nickerson’s poetry and humor blog, Nickers and Ink.

Click here to subscribe to an RSS feed for this writer's helpful Helium content. If you wish, click here for a free subscription to this author's online AC content, so you won't miss a single post!

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your answer to #4!!! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete