Friday

Talk Like a Pirate Day

Avast, ye landlubbers and picaroons alike!


Apparently, today is Talk Like a Pirate Day. And today's prompt at the Meme Express is all about pirates. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Just for fun, let's try a few pirate blog quizzes. (If you try them yourself, matey, please double back and let us know what you discovered.)
What's my pirate name?




Your Pirate Name Is...



Lord Neck Snapper Nellie


Would I make a good pirate?



You Are 50% Pirate



Garrrr, yer a true pirate down to yer bones.

Yer an originial sea dog, an' ye certainly have earned yer sea legs.

No one be goin' to accuse ye o' bein' a landlubber.

Ye got yer eye on the prize, an' yer willin' to go pillagin' fer some booty.



Holy buccaneer! Who knew?

Based on these results, I'm mighty relieved I posted this entry. I'd hate to have to dance the hempen jig or be tossed upon me dungbe.

Related items:

Ahoy, Matey! Simple Pirate Costume
A-Sailed
Free and Clear
The Manatee of Vanity
Never Eat Soggy Waffles (NESW)
Quick Carnival Get-Up
Spam Jam
The Sparrow's Tale
Using a Map and Compass to Find Your Way in the Wilderness
Waving Farewell
Yachting With Youngsters

1 comment:

  1. Arrrrg!! I was just telling my daughter there really is a 'talk like a pirate day'. I think she thought I was nuts!! LOL

    ReplyDelete