Thursday

Fun with Memes

Fun with Memes


Photo c2008 by Nickers and Ink


Because I have been posting all day (both on AND off my horses), I thought it might be fun to try a couple of Thursday Memes here. All questions and prompts are listed in bold type. My answers appear in italics.


For Thursday Thunks:

1. What was your favorite toy as a child?

Call me crazy, but I loved LEGOS and Lincoln Logs.

2. If money was no object, but you could only buy ONE thing, what would you buy your spouse/significant other?

I’d probably buy him a motorcycle, because he no longer has one.

3. What about your children?

Do horse show classes count?

4. Now, if you only had $10 to buy one thing, what would it be?

I could probably spend that pretty easily in any given bookstore.

5. What's on your refrigerator?

My refrigerator is loaded with family photos.

6. What's on top of it?

Gee, don’t look on top of my refrigerator, or behind it, unless you are current on all your shots.

7. Go look in it. What’s in there that would gross the rest of us out?

We probably have some expired salad dressings in the door of the fridge. Actually, we are pretty good at clearing out old stuff. (See “Fridge Space” and “Stinky Fridge.”)

8. What’s your favorite type of potato?

Do I have to confess to a weakness for Wendy’s fries?

9. Do you have an address book? Do you write in it or do you just stick return addresses/envelopes in it?

I keep my address list on my computer. If it crashes, don’t expect a Christmas card.

10. Look up. Do you like your ceiling?

Why is my neck suddenly sore?


For Booking Through Thursday:


1. What tomes are waiting patiently on your shelves?

I have just started reading Culturally Incorrect, by Rod Parsley, although I have meant to do so for some time. Here's what else I am reading right now. (Yep, I am a book juggler.)

. .

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

. .

Need help making an active link for blog comments?

See Super-Simple Linking.

Feel free to bookmark it for future reference!

Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt. Try your hand with weekly prompts! Or, look into The Meme Express for daily blogging prompts.

Click here to visit Linda Ann Nickerson’s poetry and humor blog, Nickers and Ink.

Click here to subscribe to an RSS feed for this writer's helpful Helium content. If you wish, click here for a free subscription to this author's online AC content, so you won't miss a single post!

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

  1. You're crazy... I loved Lincoln Logs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love Legos, that's why I only pull them out once and a while for my boys, cause we can build for hours when I do.
    LOL@current shots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. About BTT: I was not able to create a list. Please come see my answer.

    http://bookcritiques.blogspot.com/

    BTW: I'm giving away a BOX of books.

    ReplyDelete