Tuesday

Are You Ready for a NICE Challenge?

Are You Ready for a NICE Challenge?

Robyn, blogger at 3 Girls Mom 23, presents a wonderful idea this week.

Check this one out. Are you up for the challenge?


We seem to live in particularly trying times. What sort of difference might we make, by taking up the gauntlet on something like this?

How might we live more authentically, in our high-pressure world?

Hey, if you take up this challenge, please be sure to come back and let me know. Your comments will encourage me and others!

3 comments:

  1. I put a bunch of extra grocery carts into the chute at the local Wal Mart, after other shoppers had left them out.

    Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gathered some blowing reclyclables and put them back in my neighbor's bin. It's windy outside and the trash was flying around everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't honk back at a rude driver, does it count?

    ReplyDelete