Saturday

G is for Gummy Bears


Gotta love gummy bears!

OK, I know tomorrow is Easter Sunday. The Easter Bunny probably has his sugar-laden loot all ready. I’m sure he’s toting tons of jelly beans, chocolate rabbits, chocolate and peanut butter eggs, and the requisite marshmallow creatures.

But I'm prepared to halt the holiday hare in his tracks.

Easter Bunny, you can keep all that stuff.

Take it to my neighbor’s house, if you want. Just bring me the gummy bears.

Yes, I have tried to be a good sport. I’ve toured the Jelly Belly factory. I’ve evaluated various Easter treat options for product roundup articles.
 
And I’ve gotta go for the gummies.

 . 
Bring on the bears, Bunny!

Besides, gummy bears are low-fat. And who doesn’t love all that tangy, chewy awesomeness?

You can keep the gummy worms. Toss ‘em in the garden for those springtime birds, while you’re hiding the colored eggs. Just don’t bring those slimy things in my basket.

I simply couldn’t bear to dig through my Easter basket without gummy bears.

Last year’s A to Z post: Gaga for Gardening

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.
Image/s:
Easter Bunny
Gummy Bears
2012 A to Z Blogging Challenge logo
Fair Use

3 comments:

  1. *Giggles* This is wonderful. I happen to like the worms better than the bears...I know they are all the same thing.

    Happy Easter, Linda Ann.
    Red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I also love gummy bears! They may not be healthy, but every girl has got to splurge on occasion! ~ Angela, Whole Foods Living, http://www.wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Gimme, gimme, gimme! Love those bears, absolutely- better than chocolate any day! Cheers, the best to you. Sylvie

    ReplyDelete