Monday

Have you been in all the states yet?



I have a few U.S. states left to visit. How about you?

Maybe you’ve seen a link to this neat exercise on Facebook, Twitter, or another social networking site. It’s called the Visited States Map Generator.

Here’s what my US Map looks like.


Wondering what all those colors mean? Here’s the key (from the site):


Red means I've just passed through, maybe seen a thing or two.
Amber means I've at least slept there and seen a few things. I have a first-hand idea of what the state is like.
Blue means I've spent a good amount of time in that state.
Green means I've spent a lot of time in that state, weeks at a time on multiple visits – or lived there.


Try it! It’s fun, easy, quick and free.

And, just for fun, here’s a song you can play, while you make your map. Take a listen to I Get Around, by The Beach Boys. (It just might fit.)
 
 .
 .

Image/s:
US map – Visited States Map Generator


Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog?  Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment