Friday

A-Z Garden Tips: Can Coffee Dregs Encourage Geraniums?



OK, it’s a little early in my region for geraniums and most other annual flowers. But I was wondering about this handy sounding tip.

A farmer friend in Ohio told me she routinely dumps the last swig of her morning coffee (by then lukewarm) into her geranium planter on her patio during flower season. And I gotta admit it. Her geraniums are amazing.

Think I might have to try this.

But then, I really prefer tea to coffee. Has anyone tried this with lukewarm tea and geraniums? Is it the caffeine or the actual coffee?

Geraniums, by Andre Engels
Creative Commons Licensing

NOTE:  This blogger has no affiliation with any product/s mentioned in this post and received no remuneration from the manufacturer/s or product promoter/s for this post.

Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog?  Check out Practically at Home on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment