Tuesday

Hey, buddy. Keep your designer handbag scam to yourself.




Some guy named Nathan emailed me to offer a big bunch of Louis Vuitton handbags for half off.

“Why not get one?” Nathan asks.

Here’s why.

I’m pretty sure they’re not really Louis Vuitton. Hey, those pursed probably not even leather. And they’re not my style, either.



If I wanted a Louis Vuitton pocketbook or messenger bag, I could go on Amazon and order one. It might even come with a matching wallet, a key pouch, or a cosmetic case.

Forgive me. I digress. Logo-imprinted accessories are not my style.

I’d be willing to wager that’s not even the guy’s real name. You can bet he’s not Nathan, if he’s even an actual guy. He may be a robot. Who knows?

But here’s my answer.

Why no. I do not want your stylish handbags at a steal.

Those designer pocketbooks may be hot, but that has nothing to do with their style.

Keep ‘em, Nathan. Knock it off with your knock-offs. And please stop emailing. We have to stop meeting like this.

Image/s:
Adapted from public domain image

Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog?  Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. Please visit my Amazon author page as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment